LiquoGuard® is the only CSF management system in the world that drains and simultaneously measures CSF pressure under controlled circumstances. The first generation was introduced in 2006 and to this day enjoys the highest level of popularity worldwide. Since 2011 the second generation, LiquoGuard® 7 , has been available, it extends the product range and has been setting new standards in CSF management.
CSF Management – LiquoGuard
LiquoGuard® is a revolutionary step in cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) management. Through the use of LiquoGuard® the safety of drainage can be maximized, the well-being of patients increased, treatment costs reduced, and a unique level of patient mobility can be achieved.
LiquoGuard® has been designed to support clinical personnel, and to save their valuable time.
The LiquoGuard® product line
The LiquoGuard® product line consists of LiquoGuard®, LiquoGuard® 7 and the extensive offering of accessories and consumables. Both systems handle fully automatic, volume-controlled or pressure controlled CSF drainage, and on request, also the infusion of fluid for support of normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) diagnosis.
In addition to all LiquoGuard® functions, LiquoGuard® 7 offers a number of new features that further increase patient safety and application safety, significantly reduce the number of alarm situations, facilitate evaluation of data, and enable connection to other systems (e.g. external ICP sensor or parenchyma sensor, printer, internal building call system).
Numerous ideas from practice users throughout the world were considered, in order to develop LiquoGuard® 7; your invaluable companion in the clinic.
- Significantly reduced weight
- Significantly extended battery runtime
- Intuitive operation
- Easy-to-clean touch display
- Stable stance, for safe transport through the clinic, also in the patient bed
- Enlarged display
- Improved suspension device
- Significantly extended interfaces to other systems
- Supplemental ventricular ICP probe (Spiegelberg, Raumedic) or
- Supplemental parenchyma probe (Spiegelberg, Raumedic)
- USB data stick
- Diagnostic call system
- Patient monitor
- Modular concept so that you can extend your LiquoGuard® 7 with additional functions at any time.
ROI orders / enquiries please contact
+353 1 2907000
+353 1 2907111
UK orders / enquiries please contact
+44 1530 514 566