Sereflo is indicated for use in adults with asthma 18 years of age and older only.
The active ingredients are Salmeterol and Fluticasone.
Sereflo is indicated in the regular treatment of patients with moderate to severe asthma where use of a combination product (long-acting β2 agonist and inhaled corticosteroid) is appropriate:
– patients not adequately controlled on a lower strength corticosteroid combination product
– patients already adequately controlled on an inhaled corticosteroid in a mid or high strength and a long-acting β2 agonist.
This product is available in the following presentations:
- 25/125mcg (Salmeterol 25 microgram, Fluticasone propionate 125 microgram) – please find the SPC here
- 25/250mcg (Salmeterol 25 microgram, Fluticasone propionate 250 microgram) – please find the SPC here
For further information please refer to our Sereflo brochure.
Method of Sale: POM
- PA1585/007/001 (25/125mcg)
- PA1585/007/002 (25/250mcg)
Sereflo is distributed in Ireland by Fannin Ltd.
Fannin UK Ltd – DCC Vital, Westminster Industrial Estate, Repton Road, Measham, DE12 7DT, England
For any further information please speak to your local Fannin Representative or contact our medical information department at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 086 839 4447.
IE2017/027/00 Date of Preparation: September 2017
ROI orders / enquiries please contact
+353 1 2907000
+353 1 2907111
Pharma orders / enquiries please contact