AnaConDa Anaesthesia Conserving Device
AnaConDa is a disposable medical device which enables the administration of volatile anaesthetics (Isoflurane or Sevoflurane) and is connected between the Y-piece and ET-tube. The device has no electrical components and is MRI & CT scan compatible. It also acts as an excellent HME and contains an electrostatic bacterial/viral filter. This version has a dead space of 100ml and can function with tidal volumes as low as 350ml.
- Reference Number: 26100
- Use: Single Patient, 24 hour use
- Device Classification: Class IIa
- Shelf Life: 5 Years from Date of Manufacturing
- Disposal: Normal hospital waste
- Minimum Order Quantity: 12 Units