- heavily exuding 2nd degree burns (deep, superficial)
- heavily exuding leg ulcers
- exuding pressure sores
- exuding oncology wounds
- pre-operative wound-bed preparation
- Tube of 10 g, 15 g, 25 g, 30 g, 40 g, 50 g
- Box of 5 tubes of 15 g
- Jar of 500 g
- Not all presentations are available in every country.
Supporting the natural healing process while guarding against infection
Flaminal® Forte is a hydroactive colloid dressing with alginates. It manages the moisture content in the micro-environment of the wound, thereby promoting wound healing. Flaminal® Forte contains a biological (enzymatic) anti-microbial system.
How to use Flaminal® Forte
Applying or renewing Flaminal® Forte on a wound is easy and painless. Proceed as follows:
- First clean and rinse the wound (e.g. with Flamirins®)
- Dab and dry carefully
- Cover the entire wound-bed with Flaminal® Forte.
- Cover Flaminal® Forte with a dressing. The choice of dressing should be based on the type of lesion:
- Moderately exuding wound: transparent film (polyurethane) or paraffin gauze fixed by a non-adhesive bandage
- Heavily exuding: non-woven gauze fixed by a non-adhesive bandage or by a hypoallergenic, adhesive tape
- Very heavily exuding: absorbent non-adherent compress fixed by a non-adhesive bandage or a hypoallergenic, adhesive tape