- leg ulcers
- diabetic ulcers
- 2nd degree burns (deep, superficial)
- wounds from radiotherapy
- oncology wounds
- complex grazes
- wounds from dermatosurgery
- Tube of 10 g, 15g, 25 g, 30 g, 40 g, 50 g
- Box of 5 tubes of 15 g
- Jar 500 g
- Not all presentations are available in every country.
Supporting the natural healing process while guarding against infection
Flaminal® Hydro is a hydroactive colloid dressing with alginates. It manages the moisture content in the micro-environment of the wound, thereby promoting wound healing. Flaminal® Hydro contains a biological (enzymatic) anti-microbial system.
How to use Flaminal® Hydro
Applying or renewing Flaminal&id; Hydro is easy and painless. Proceed as follows:
- First clean and rinse the wound (e.g. with Flamirins®)
- Dab and dry carefully
- Cover the entire wound-bed with Flaminal® Hydro.
- Cover Flaminal® Hydro with a dressing. The choice of dressing should be based on the type of lesion:
- Dry wound: transparent film (polyurethane) or paraffin gauze fixed by a non-adhesive bandage
- Slightly exuding: non-woven gauze fixed by a non-adhesive bandage or by a hypoallergenic, adhesive tape
- Moderately exuding: absorbent, non-adherent compress fixed by a non-adhesive bandage or a hypoallergenic, adhesive tape