Fleur Back Fastening Comfort Bra – Medium support
93% of customers say THEYA Healthcare products are of high/very high quality
Theya Healthcare post surgery underwear is designed with the input of patients and healthcare professionals to help soothe and heal you during your recovery. Our unique bamboo fabric offers a new level of comfort as well as being anti-bacterial, breathable and cooling.
Fleur Back Fastening Comfort Bra with Medium Support
This medium support back fastening comfort bra is wonderfully soft and comfortable, as well as beautifully feminine. It is ideal for women who have undergone breast surgery or are having chemotherapy or radiotherapy treatment. It is also very popular for pregnancy and nursing. It has been awarded the BizzieBaby Bronze Award 2018 in the Pregnancy Category. The combination of fabric and design features in this bra offer greater comfort to those suffering from skin itching, blistering or peeling due to radiotherapy. It is also perfect for those who suffer from skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, epidermolysis bullosa and ichthyosis.
- The unique bamboo mix fabric has proven healing properties. It is antibacterial, breathable and capable of drawing moisture away from the skin faster than 100% cotton.
- There are no seams, tags or wires to irritate sensitive skin, scars or wounds.
- Front adjustable straps allows for the reduced arm mobility which you may experience after surgery.
- Front opening allows ease of access for examining wounds.
- Gentle moulded cups with pockets on the inside for the insertion of your softie or breast form (supports prosthesis up to an E cup).
- Comes with removable modesty pads to give gentle shape where needed.
- Designed to look and feel like regular lingerie.
70% Viscose derived from Bamboo, 23% Nylon, 6% Elastane, 1% Polyester
Machine washable at 30 degrees or less. Remove modesty pads before machine washing. Do not tumble dry, iron, bleach or dry clean.