03 Apr 2019
Fannin Ltd is delighted to announce the launch of the SkinGen range. This includes both the SilDerm range and Bruise MD. These products are clinically proven to reduce the appearance of scars, stretchmarks, cellulite or bruising.
With the upcoming Pregnancy and Baby Fair taking place at the RDS Dublin on the 6th and 7th of April 2019, Fannin Ltd will have a dedicated SilDerm stand. Our experienced team will be there to answer any questions and help you choose the best product for your needs. Stock will also be available for sale during the fair.
To celebrate the launch, Fannin Ltd will also run an Instagram challenge during the show with the prize of a €500 voucher for the Mount Juliet Estate. To participate in this competition, you will need to take a photo at our stand with our specially designed Instagram cut-out. Then you will need to follow our page and post it on your Instagram account with the hashtag #SilDermcare. If your account is private, you will need to follow us to enter.
See you at Stand 22!
Terms and conditions of SilDerm Competition
This competition is being run by Fannin Ltd, whose registered office is at South County Business Park Leopardstown Dublin 18.
To participate you must;
- Be over 18
- Have a Facebook or Instagram account
- Take a photo of yourself at the RDS Pregnancy & Baby Fair, post it on your Facebook or Instagram account (or both) using the hashtag #SilDermcare in your caption.
- Entry to the competition is free
- Closing date of the competition is midnight on Thursday 11th April
- There will be one winner which will be chosen at random
- The winner will be announced on Friday 12th April and will be contacted via their relevant social media account
- The winner will have until Thursday 18th April to contact us to claim their prize. If no contact is made another winner will be chosen at random.
- There is no alternative prize and the prize is non-transferable and excludes any additional expenses.
- Once the winner has been in touch we will post out their voucher to their designated address.
- Please note that only those who take a picture from the pregnancy and baby fair on either the 6th or 7th April 2019 at the SilDerm stand will be eligible to take part.
- Employees of Fannin Limited and their immediate families are ineligible to enter this promotion.
- Please note that Fannin Ltd does not accept any liability for experiences at the Mount Juliet Estate.
- Once you have submitted an entry, you acknowledge that the copyright in your entry will be owned by Fannin Limited.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will limit the promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- By entering the competition, you agree to these terms and conditions.