Barcoded 96-Well PCR
These PCR microplates have user- and machine-readable bar codes for sample tracking. Our barcoded PCR plates are compatible with Bio-Rad’s T100™, C1000 Touch™, and S1000™ Thermal Cyclers and all CFX series real-time PCR systems. Use the PCR Plastics Consumables Selector Tool to determine individual plate compatibility with other instruments.
Several types of barcoded PCR plates are available to suit different needs.
- Hard-Shell® 96-Well PCR Plates have a patented* two-component design engineered to remain warp-free, permitting precise positioning for automation, and have black lettering for easy identification. Hard-Shell plates are compatible with heat, pressure, and adhesive sealing.
- Hard-Shell® High-Profile and Low-Profile Semi-Skirted 96-Well PCR Plates
- Hard-Shell® Low-Profile Skirted 96-Well PCR Plates
- Hard-Shell 480 Plates for the Roche LightCycler 480
- Microseal® Low-Profile Skirted 96-Well PCR Plates are single-component polypropylene plates with locator holes and flat vertical sidewalls for secure handling. Raised rims provide compatibility with most sealing systems and a tight seal.
Features and Benefits of Barcoded PCR Plates
- Barcoded plates are available in both high-profile and low-profile for compatibility with all styles of thermal cyclers and real-time PCR systems
- Footprint and well spacing of the barcoded plates meet ANSI/SBS microplate standards
- Plates are free of DNase, RNase, and human DNA