Cellometer Spectrum Image Cytometry System
Customizable Cell Counting and Image Cytometry Instrument
The Spectrum Image Cytometer is a customizable cell counting and cytometry instrument that provides flow-like data with predesigned templates. Quickly plot cell population data as a histogram, scatter plot, dot plot or contour plot using FCS express.
The filter sets are user-changable, allowing you to customize the instrument for specific assays/reagents of interest.
- All-in-One System – Basic cell counting, primary cell viability, and cell-based assays. –
- Dual-Fluorescence for Accurate Primary Cell Viability – No interference from red blood cells. Analyze bone marrow, peripheral blood, and cord blood without lysing.
- Unique Algorithms for Advanced Cell Analysis – Determine concentration and viability of hepatocytes, adipocytes, and other sophisticated cell types.
- Fast Results – Obtain cell images, counts, size measurements and viability calculations in < 30 seconds per sample.
Simple Cell-Based Assays
- Pre-qualified reagents
- Small 20 µl sample size
- Simple, image-based analysis
- Pre-defined instrument settings
- Assay-specific data templates
- Accurate, consistent results