ddPCR Multiplex Mutation Screening Kits
Droplet Digital™ PCR (ddPCR) Multiplex Mutation Screening Kits are designed for rapid screening of several key cancer mutations in a single reaction with high precision and sensitivity. These kits are ideal for use with formalin-fixed, paraffin embedded (FFRE) samples, liquid biopsy, fresh/frozen tissue, and samples with low yield or inhibitory substances. The kits contain an optimized, validated ddPCR Mutation Screening Multiplex Assay and ddPCR Supermix for Probes (No dUTP).
- Screen multiple mutations in a single well
- Detect with high sensitivity (limit of detection ≤0.5%)
- Process numerous samples in a rapid, cost-effective manner
- Work with low amounts of input DNA without preamplification
- Use with Bio-Rad's QX100™, QX200™, or QX200™ AutoDG™ Droplet Digital PCR System