ddPCR™ Supermix for Probes
This digital PCR supermix for probes (No dUTP) is a 2x concentrated, ready-to-use universal mix that has been optimized to deliver maximum PCR efficiency, specificity, and sensitivity in Droplet Digital™ PCR (ddPCR™).
Note: This product was previously named droplet PCR supermix.
- Contains all components required for hydrolysis probe–based ddPCR except primers, probe(s), and template
- Limits nonspecific PCR amplification
- Optimized for use with validated ddPCR Assays
- Hot-start polymerase keeps enzyme inactive during sample droplet partitioning
- Allows for DNA recovery after amplification
Applications and Uses
- Absolute quantification
- Mutation detection
- Copy number analysis
- Gene expression analysis
- NGS validation and library quantification
- Environmental monitoring
- Food testing