Human MMP and TIMP Assays
MMPs have many different functions and actions in the body, whereas TIMPs work to inhibit the actions of MMPs. Studying MMPs and their inhibitors, TIMPs, together can reveal disruptions in the balance of these two proteins, providing insights into disease states.
These immunoassays are built on magnetic beads to enable robust quantification of multiple proteins in human samples for research involving the conditions and disease pathways listed below:
- Magnetic beads for simplified plate processing
- Custom configurable ordering options
- Single-level quality controls with lot-specific ranges
- Assay quick guide to get you started right away
- High-quality design for robust and reproducible measurements