QX200™ Droplet Digital™ PCR (ddPCR™) System
Benefits of the QX200 Droplet Digital PCR System
- Most precise and sensitive digital PCR solution for a wide variety of applications
- Flexible digital PCR chemistry — optimized for TaqMan Hydrolysis Probe and EvaGreen Assays
- Flexible assay setup — scalable for high sensitivity or high throughput
- Simple and easy-to-use workflow with 96-sample throughput
- Droplet partitioning by the QX200 Droplet Digital technology reduces bias from amplification efficiency and PCR inhibitors
- Convenient assay design — standard curves are not required
Applications of the QX200 Droplet Digital PCR System
- Cancer biomarker studies and copy number variation
Measure varying degrees of cancer mutations, detect rare DNA target copies, and resolve copy number variation states with superior sensitivity and resolution. PrimePCR™ ddPCR Assays are now available for mutation and copy number detection. These are predesigned, wet-lab validated assays.
- Pathogen detection
Employ the extreme precision of the QX200 System to quantify small fold changes in target DNA or RNA molecules in pathogen detection and monitoring.
- Next generation sequencing
Perform accurate quantification and qualification of NGS libraries without the use of a standard curve.
- Gene expression analysis
Achieve reliable and reproducible measurements of small fold changes for low abundance of mRNA and miRNA.
- Environmental monitoring
Test a wide variety of environmental samples like soil and water using the QX200 System.
- Food testing
Perform routine evaluation of genetically modified organisms (GMO) using validated ddPCR methods.