UView™ 6x Loading Dye plus Mini Transilluminator
UView 6x Loading Dye
UView 6x loading dye is a dual-action fluorescent nucleic acid stain and loading dye that allows for immediate visualization of DNA fragments after electrophoresis without the need for in-gel or post electrophoretic staining/destaining. While sensitive, it is also nontoxic and nonmutagenic, making it an attractive alternative to ethidium bromide.
UView 6x loading dye allows you to:
- Save time with a combined DNA stain and loading dye
- Visualize your DNA fragments immediately after electrophoresis
- Use a nontoxic and nonmutagenic alternative to ethidium bromide
- Detect samples in concentrations as low as 6 ng
- The UView 6x loading dye is best for DNA electrophoresis applications.
UView Mini Transilluminator
- The UView transilluminator allows visualization of agarose gels at long wavelengths.
- Auto safety shutoff activates when lid is removed
- Repositionable magnetic UV shield accommodates gel excision
- Compact footprint saves bench space
- The UView 6x mini transilluminator is best for fluorescent applications that require excitation at 365 nm.