Sereflo is indicated for use in adults with asthma 18 years of age and older only.
The active ingredients are Salmeterol and Fluticasone.
Sereflo is indicated in the regular treatment of patients with moderate to severe asthma where use of a combination product (long-acting β2 agonist and inhaled corticosteroid) is appropriate:
– patients not adequately controlled on a lower strength corticosteroid combination product
– patients already adequately controlled on an inhaled corticosteroid in a mid or high strength and a long-acting β2 agonist.
This product is available in the following presentations:
- 25/125mcg (Salmeterol 25 microgram, Fluticasone propionate 125 microgram) – please find the SPC here.
- 25/250mcg (Salmeterol 25 microgram, Fluticasone propionate 250 microgram) – please find the SPC here.
For further information please refer to our Sereflo brochure.
Method of Sale: POM
- PA1585/007/001 (25/125mcg)
- PA1585/007/002 (25/250mcg)
Sereflo is distributed in Ireland by Fannin Ltd.
Fannin UK Ltd – DCC Vital, Westminster Industrial Estate, Repton Road, Measham, DE12 7DT, England
IE2017/027/00 Date of Preparation: September 2017