The Mobile Precision Partner in Computed Tomography
The mains-independent single head injector Accutron CT meets the requirements of modern computed tomography and achieves the optimum for user and patient.
Meeting the requirements of modern computed tomography (CT) and, moreover, achieving the optimum for user and patient – these demands are combined in the contrast medium injector Accutron CT. Like all contrast medium injectors of MEDTRON, the Accutron CT combines highest performance and intelligent control technology in a compact, high-quality device. Moreover, the mains-independent single head injector is characterized by a high level of user-friendliness and the latest drive technology.
Precise, efficient and patient-friendly
- Easy Loading Syringes (ELS) with a filling volume of 200 ml can be inserted into the integrated, heatable syringe holder.
- Prefilled syringes can be used.
- The real-time pressure monitoring allows a very patient-friendly use.
Efficient, autarkical and immediately ready for use
- The Accutron CT, as well as all the other MEDTRON injectors of the new generation, is available completely wirelessly. This means that neither for the power supply nor for the operation via remote control cables are needed.
- The contrast medium injector disposes of integrated, high-output rechargeable batteries and a radio-controlled touch screen remote control. Thanks to this remote control, settings can be made easily from the control room.
- The quick installation of the Accutron CT in every place saves time and thus contributes considerably to the optimization of the workflow.
Intuitively operable and user-programmable
- Well-structured, self-explanatory menu navigation
- High level of user-friendliness thanks to the clearly structured touch screen control panel (available in different languages)
- Visual representation of injection parameters (numerical)or pressure curve (graphical) on the injector as well as on the touch screen remote control