The Aura® Profile Urostomy pouch has a flexible and adaptable flange, which moulds and shapes around the contours of a parastomal hernia providing a secure, leak-free fit. The unique flange can be fully inverted to adapt to any body profile and can also be a solution for dips, moats, scars or creases. The inclusion of medical grade Manuka honey to the hydrocolloid flange may help to promote healthy skin around the stoma.
Ideal for urostomates with a parastomal hernia:
- Soft and mouldable flange can be fully inverted to shape around challenging contours
- Skin friendly Hyperflex® hydrocolloid flange is moisture permeable, allowing the skin to breathe
- Available in a range of pouch and inverted plateau sizes including new 60mm
- Non-return valve to separate urine collected in the pouch from the stoma itself
- Medical grade Manuka honey in the hydrocolloid flange which may help to promote healthy skin around the stoma
- Easy2peelTM tab supports the smooth removal of the flange, reducing skin trauma
- Super soft and water-repellent cover provides exceptional comfort, even during extended wear
- Integrated belt loops and a soft adjustable belt for additional security
- Soft outlet bung which attaches to most night drainage bags including our Welland Night Drainage Bag
- Moulds around parastomal hernia contours at body temperature
- Can also be used for peristomal irregularities such as dips, scars, creases or folds
- Split-back cover provides easier pouch positioning and output monitoring
ROI orders / enquiries please contact
+353 1 2907000
+353 1 2907111
NI orders / enquiries please contact
+44 2890 735 588
+44 2890 735 599
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.