Aura Profile Drainable
Ideal for ileostomates with a parastomal hernia
The Aura® Profile Drainable pouch has a flexible and adaptable flange, which moulds and shapes around the contours of a parastomal hernia providing a secure, leak-free fit. The unique flange can be fully inverted to adapt to any body profile and can also be a solution for dips, moats, scars or creases. The inclusion of medical grade Manuka honey to the hydrocolloid flange may help to promote healthy skin around the stoma.
- Soft and mouldable flange can be fully inverted to shape around challenging contours
- Skin friendly Hyperflex® hydrocolloid flange is moisture permeable, allowing the skin to breathe
- Secure easy release tab for simple and hygienic emptying, cleaning and closing
- Laser-cut Dual-Carb® 2 filter, for less ballooning and more effective management of gas and odour
- Medical grade Manuka honey in the hydrocolloid flange which may help to promote healthy skin around the stoma
- Easy2peelTM tab supports the smooth removal of the flange, reducing skin trauma
- Super soft and water-repellent cover provides exceptional comfort, even during extended wear
- Integrated belt loops and a soft adjustable belt for additional security
- Moulds around parastomal hernia contours at body temperature
- Can also be used for peristomal irregularities such as dips, scars, creases or folds
- Split-back cover provides easier pouch positioning and output monitoring
- Available in a range of pouch and inverted plateau sizes including new 60mm
Laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.