You can use Epaderm Cream both as a skin cleanser and apply directly to moisturise and soften the skin. With only six ingredients, Epaderm Cream helps reduce the risk of skin sensitisation.
- Fragrance, colouring and sodium laureth sulphate free
- Hydrates and provides a barrier to help retain moisture in the skin
- Helps manage dry skin conditions in adults and children of all ages, including babies
When to use Epaderm Cream
Epaderm Cream can be used for eczema, psoriasis and other dry skin conditions for patients of any age, including babies.
How to use Epaderm Cream
- As an emollient: apply liberally to the affected area and massage well into the skin. Use as often as required or as directed by your health care professional
- As a skin cleanser: use as required when washing or in the shower
Laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.