Gamgee® is a modern version of the original gauze and cotton tissue. It consists of a thick layer of highly absorbent cotton wool enclosed in an absorbent traditional cotton gauze or non-woven cover, which has superior quality and is a highly absorbent wound dressing.
Gamgee® is supplied as a pre-cut pad, which fully conforms to the British Pharmacopoeia monograph, in individual sterile packs. It consists of a thick layer of highly absorbent cotton wool enclosed in an absorbent cotton gauze cover.
Features and benefits
- Superior quality, highly absorbent secondary wound dressing
- Ideal for highly exuding wounds, including leg ulcers, cavity wounds, lacerations and surgical wounds
- Excellent secondary dressing for burns, when used over a suitable non-adherent layer
- Unique cushioning for the relief of pressure points in wounds and sores
- Supplied in easy open, sterile packs
For more information, or to view the different Gamgee® products please click here.
Laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.