GENESIS◊ II Knee System
Proven performance meets continuous innovation
Over the past 10 years the GENESIS II Knee System has grown to become one of the most trusted total knee systems on the market.
Cutting edge instrumentation, such as the user friendly MIS system and the ream-thru femoral trials, was designed to create the most comprehensive system available. GENESIS II is a member of the LEGION◊ Family of products.
Since the inception of GENESIS, we have continued to evolve.
- A deeper, more lateralized trochlear groove improves patellar contact and tracking
- An externally rotated femoral implant design optimizes femorotibial rotational alignment and reduces the likelihood of notching the lateral anterior cortex.
- Anatomically-shaped tibial baseplates have an improved fin design and significantly improve coverage of the tibia as compared to symmetrical designs. Versatile, simple instrumentation, comprehensive in function and fewer in number, reduces surgical time, makes intraoperative management easier, and provides a more precise fit.
- Thoughtful versatility reduces the number of implant components yet significantly expands your clinical options.
- Wear is reduced by improving contact area and reducing contact stress in all articular surfaces.
- All articular surfaces are polished, including the proximal tibia. A nondegrading form of sterilization is used on all polyethylene.
- Dedicated cruciate retaining, posterior stabilized, low demand, and revision systems have been designed to meet the individual needs of each clinical and economic situation.