LBF Sterile Barrier Film
LBF Sterile Barrier Film uses healthcare grade silicones to protect both intact and broken peristomal skin from the harmful effects of bodily fluids such as stoma output.
Market leading peristomal skin protection
Protecting peristomal skin is a complex process that is often taken for granted until damage occurs. LBF Sterile Barrier Film provides a protective barrier which dries rapidly on the skin, forming a breathable transparent film that protects skin from corrosive bodily fluids such as urine, faeces, digestive enzymes and sweat, which can cause skin to become red and sore. It is also great for sensitive skin as it helps to prevent the sticky adhesive on stoma pouches from causing irritation or damage during removal.
LBF Sterile Barrier Film:
- Long lasting skin protection
- Alcohol free; no sting
- Sterile; use on intact and broken skin
- Healthcare grade silicones
- Provides ideal surface for adhesion of stoma pouches
- Dries rapidly; pouch can be applied within seconds
- Skin friendly; latex, preservative and fragrance-free
Laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.