LoFric® PrimoTM is packaged with its own sterile water – you can safely catheterise even where there is no clean water source available. The packaging keeps the water separate from the catheter until activation. Easy to fold. LoFric Primo is a perfect solution for people who are active and out of the home frequently. Available in sizes for men, women and children.
- Large loop for opening or hanging
- Adhesive area on back for hanging up the package.
- Sterile water included. Press water pocket to activate.
- Insertion guide. A firm grip without needing to touch the catheter with your fingers.
- Urotonic™ Surface Technology for low friction and maximal comfort.
- Smooth catheter eyes.
- Foldable and discreet.
- Connector has different colors depending on the diameter of the catheter. Can be attached to a standard urine collection bag or extension line.
- Catheter tip comes in two different types: rounded (Nelaton) and tapered (Tiemann/Coudé).
LoFric Primo product data
The LoFric® Primo™ single use urinary catheter, with sterile water pocket, is intended for clean intermittent urinary self-catheterisation.
Sterilisation and shelf life
All catheters are sterilised by irradiation. Information about the recommended best before date is printed on the package.
30 catheters per carton and 4 cartons per shipping box.
Hydrophilic surface coating: Polyvinyl pyrrolidone (PVP) and sodium chloride (NaCI).
Catheter: Polyolefin-based elastomer, POBE (Nelaton). Polyvinyl chloride, PVC (Tiemann).
Water pocket: Laminate foil of polyethylene terephthalate (PET), polyethylene (PE) and aluminum, sterile water.
Item package: Polyethylene (PE).