Mobile Isolation Trolley (UMP®)
Available in bright yellow colour to identify the high risk infection control areas in the facility, the Mobile Isolation Trolley – UMP® is designed to store all the supplies required by hygiene protocols to reduce the risk of pathogen transmission in hospitals between patient, healthcare workers and visitors.
Mobile Isolation Trolley – UMP® fully equipped with removable accessories:
- 2 metal storage baskets, stackable (L. 380 x l. 315 x H. 100mm)
- 1 metal shelf (L. 350 x l. 280mm)
- 1 universal hydro-alcoolic solution holder (stainless steel wire)
- 1 refuse bag holder (stainless steel wire)
- 3 pegs for gown
- 1 instruction display window
Compact and modular solution, the Mobile Isolation Trolley – UMP® is designed to ensure the rapid implementation of aseptic and protective isolation procedures.
Placed at the entrance or inside the patient’s room, this educational tool alerts, informs and limits the risk of infectious transmission.