Welland Stoma Paste
A hypoallergenic, alcohol-free, no-sting paste for use on uneven skin around a stoma. It smoothes and levels minor skin irregularities, creating an ideal base to improve the fit of your stoma bag. The paste helps form a perfect seal, so you can feel confident it will be held safely and securely in place.
Welland Stoma Paste is supplied in a squeezable 100g tube.
Gentle and sensitive to your skin
- Alcohol-free and hypoallergenic
- Will not sting or irritate the skin on application
- Suitable for most skin types
A smooth, sealed surface
- Used to fill skin dips and smooth over scar lines, creating a smooth and even surface
- Creates a perfect seal; reducing the chance of fluid leaking beneath the flange and causing skin irritation and damage
Easy, pliable application
- The soft, squeezable tube makes it easy to apply
- Throughout application the paste will remain pliable, allowing flexibility for moulding to fill gaps and smoothing over scar lines
Durable; long lasting
- The durability of the paste will give a long-lasting performance
- Holds your stoma bag securely in place, preventing leakage and sore skin
Laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.