PENTRA ES 60 Haematology Analyser
Open tube analysis with a dedicated workstation ensuring complete convenience and flexibility
Ideal for clinical research
Data management on stand-alone PC.
Micro-sampling from whole boold (CBC : 30 µL – DIFF: 53 µL)
Cytochemistry, Impedance (real cell volume measurement) & Optical (analysis of the internal cellular structure by measuring light absorbance) – DHSS* Technology.
Perfect homogenization of blood samples with reagents – MDSS** Technology.
- Throughput: Up to 60 samples/hour
- Reagents: Only 4 onboard reagents and 1 diluent
- Perfect differentiation of the 5 WBC sub-populations with DHSS* Technology
- 3 histograms for RBC, BAS/WBC and PLT together with the 5 DIFF Matrix.
- Basophils counted through specific channel
- High resolution matrix includes the determination of 2 additional subpopulations (% and #): Atypical Lymphocytes (ALY***) and Large Immature Cells (LIC***)
* DHSS : Double Hydrodynamic Sequential System (HORIBA Medical Patent)
** MDSS : Multi-Distribution Sampling System (HORIBA Medical Patent)
*** RUO parameters (Research Use Only)