Metoject Pre-Filled Pen
- Active rheumatoid arthritis in adult patients
- Severe recalcitrant disabling psoriasis, which is not adequately responsive to other forms of therapy such as phototherapy, PUVA, and retinoids, and severe psoriatic arthritis in adult patients
This product is available in the following presentations:
- Metoject 7.5 mg solution for injection in pre-filled pen
- Metoject 10 mg solution for injection in pre-filled pen
- Metoject 15 mg solution for injection in pre-filled pen
- Metoject 20 mg solution for injection in pre-filled pen
- Metoject 25 mg solution for injection in pre-filled pen
Fannin also offers a Metoject at Home service which is available nationwide. This service provides expert training in subcutaneous self-administration of the Metoject® pen from our dedicated nursing team. Training can take place in the hospital, the patient’s home or at a designated health care facility. This is supported by our ‘Sharps Bin Waste Disposal Service’ to ensure the responsible disposal of used pens. For further information please click here or email email@example.com. Healthcare professionals can also refer patients for these services by using our new ‘Metoject At Home Online Portal’, follow our link to the portal click here. A step by step user guide is also available Metoject Portal User guide.
Method of Sale: POM
License Number: PA 0623/014/002 – 06
Metoject® is distributed in the Republic of Ireland by Fannin Ltd in partnership with Medac. (This link will take you to a non-Fannin Ltd. website. Fannin Ltd. does not recommend, endorse or accept liability for sites controlled by third-parties.)
For a copy of the SPC please here.
License Holder: Medac, Gesellschaft für klinische Spezialpräparate mbH, Theatersrt. 6, 22880 Wedel, Germany
Additional information available on request.
Date of Preparation: December 2019