Metoject Pre-Filled Pen
- Active rheumatoid arthritis in adult patients,
- Severe recalcitrant disabling psoriasis, which is not adequately responsive to other forms of therapy such as phototherapy, PUVA, and retinoids, and severe psoriatic arthritis in adult patients.
Metoject contains the active ingredient Methotrexate (as methotrexate disodium).
This product is available in the following presentations:
- 1 pre-filled pen of 0.15 ml contains 7.5 mg methotrexate.
- 1 pre-filled pen of 0.20 ml contains 10 mg methotrexate.
- 1 pre-filled pen of 0.30 ml contains 15 mg methotrexate.
- 1 pre-filled pen of 0.40 ml contains 20 mg methotrexate.
- 1 pre-filled pen of 0.50 ml contains 25 mg methotrexate.
We also offer a Home Rheumatology/Methotrexate Program which is available nationwide for patients with rheumatoid arthritis. The service allows patients administer their pre-filled Metoject® syringe at home, following expert training in subcutaneous self-administration of Metoject® from our dedicated expert nursing team. Training can take place in the hospital, the patient’s home or a designated health care facility. This can be supported by our “Sharps Disposal Service” to ensure the responsible disposal of used needle and syringes. For further information please click here.
For more information please refer to the product SPC:
Method of Sale: POM
License Number: PA 0623/014/002 - 06
Metoject is distributed in the Republic of Ireland by Fannin Ltd in partnership with Medac.(This link will take you to a non-Fannin Ltd. website. Fannin Ltd. does not recommend, endorse or accept liability for sites controlled by third-parties.)
MAH Holder: Medac, Gesellschaft für klinische Spezialpräparate mbH, Theatersrt. 6, 22880 Wedel, Germany
Additional information available on request.
IE2018/099/00 Date of Preparation November 2018