For use with the Patterson Medical wheelchair sensor pads and bed sensor pads. The units are easy to move from wheelchairs to beds and the state-of-the-art technology ensures patient safety. These monitors, along with the new Patterson Medical pads, activate an alarm when a patient stands up or shifts weight off the pad. Sensor Pad Connect (green flash): Indicates that the alarm and pad have been connected and the alarm system is ready to use. Green flash goes off when pad is lost, not connected or faulty.
- Low Battery Alert (amber flash): If light is flashing, replace battery immediately.
- Alarm Alert (red flash): Patient has moved off the pad and needs assistance.
- Reset button needs to be pressed 3 times in 2 seconds to reset alarm.
- This helps to prevent patient tampering.
- Includes a mounting strap, mounting hardware and a 9V battery.
- Economy and Standard Alarm Monitors have two tones to choose from, and the Deluxe Alarm Monitor has one tone and a voice record feature.
Available with AC adapter and bed bracket.