CBC Vecos® single-use tourniquet
• CBC-VECOS® protects against the transmission of germs and its single use prevents crosscontamination.
• CBC-VECOS® reduces the risk of hospital-acquired infections such as MRSA and fosters hygiene standards for the medical staff.
• No complex cleaning or disinfection of the tourniquet.
• The velvety soft fleece is gentle on the skin providing the best possible comfort for the patient.
• No bruising, lacing or constricting of the skin.
• Standard: 3 cm wide, 50 cm long. For obese patients, we recommend: 3.5 cm wide, 65 cm long.
• CBC-VECOS® helps to build up the optimal compression force. The elastic strap defines the
correct minimum compression force reliably, ensuring optimal occlusion.
• CBC-VECOS® is free from latex, silicone and plasticiser.
• CBC-VECOS® is easy to apply. The micro-velcro®* allows for easy opening and closing.
• The micro-velcroed strip attaches securely to any stretch of the strap, allowing for easy re-tightening if