Epaderm® Ointment was developed by Dermatologists to manage a wide range of dry skin conditions. With only three ingredients, Epaderm Ointment helps reduce the risk of skin sensitisation. Epaderm Ointment offers complete emollient therapy in one product – use it as a skin cleanser, emollient or bath additive.
- Fragrance, colouring, sodium laureth sulphate and preservative free
- Provides a long lasting barrier to help retain moisture in the skin
- Helps manage dry skin conditions in adults and children of all ages, including babies
When to use Epaderm Ointment
Epaderm Ointment can be used for eczema, psoriasis and other dry skin conditions. It’s also suitable for use in wet or dry wrapping.
How to use Epaderm Ointment
- As an emollient: apply to wet or dry skin as often as required
- As a skin cleanser: scoop a small amount from the tub onto your hand and lather it up with warm water; then use it as a normal soap
- As a bath additive: melt around 4g in a tumbler of hot water, then add it to the bath once it is sufficiently cool Be careful as Epaderm Ointment will make the bath slippery, and never apply hot water directly to dry skin