Injectomat TIVA Agilia
- Flow rate range: 0.1-1200 ml/h (depending on the syringe capacity).
- Flow rate accuracy: ± 1% on mechanism ; ± 2 % on syringes.
- Syringe capacities: 5,10, 20, 30/35, 50/60 CC.
- Infusion modes
- Dose rate.
- Dose units: ng, μg, mg, cal, kcal, U, kU, mmol, mol, Kmol / kg.
- Time units: 24h / h / min.
- Dilution setting: X units / ml or X units / Y ml.
- Volume or dose / time: 0.1-99.9 units ; 00h01- 96h00.
- Volume limit: 0.1-999.9 ml.
- TCI Functions: Injectomat® TIVA Agilia is an IV anaesthesia system incorporating pharmacokinetics models for Propofol, Remifentanil, Sufentanil in plasma or effect mode.
- Bolus: Manual bolus: Rate: 50 -1200 ml/h; 50 ml/h increment. Programmed bolus (dose or volume/time): 0.1-99.9 units / 0.1-1200 ml/time auto-calculation.
- Programming modes: No drug names: infusion without any display of the drug names. Drug labelling: infusion with the drug names. Vigilant® Drug’Lib: the secured IV Administration mode with a drug library.
- Drug labelling: Display of the drug name based on a list of 50 pre-set drug names.
- Drug libraries: Drug parameters, infusion, bolus and loading dose parameters, authorised infusion modes, infusion mode per default. Inititial drug library of 50 drugs adjustable with Vigilant®, the IV Medication Safety Solution. Up to 120 drugs (depending on comment size) storable in 4 different drug libraries.
- Pressure modes: 2 modes available: variable or 3 pre-set levels – From 100 to 900 mmHg, 50 mmHg increment.
- DPS The Dynamic Pressure System – DPS – warns of pressure variations. A risk of obstruction or a possible leak in the infusion line can thus be anticipated.
- Anti-bolus system: Reduces significantly bolus after occlusion release (0.2 ml max).
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.