LoFric®OrigoTM is the instantly-activated male catheter that makes life easier for experienced users and beginners alike. Discreetly packaged and foldable, LoFric Origo is easy to carry and use anywhere you happen to be. Its unique Insertion Grip provides extra control with no need to touch the catheter tube, ensuring safe and hygienic catheterisation.
- Instant activation – always fresh. All it takes is a gentle squeeze to activate LoFric Origo with the pure salt solution
- Foldable into handy, discreet pocket size
- Adhesive tab for reliable attachment to any dry and clean surface
- Adjustable Insertion Grip for better grip and control with no need to touch the catheter tube
- Smooth eyelets for maximum comfort
- Discreet packaging, doubles as a hygienic disposal pouch
- Free from PVC, phthalates and is not made with natural rubber latex
LoFric Origo product data
LoFric® Origo™ single use, male specific, urinary catheter is intended for intermittent urinary self-catheterisation.
Sterilization and shelf life
All catheters are sterilized by irradiation. Information about the recommended best before date is printed on the package.
30 catheters per customer box and 4 customer boxes per transport box.
Hydrophilic surface coating: Polyvinyl pyrrolidone (PVP).
Catheter tube: Polyolefin-based elastomer (POBE).
Wetting pouch: Laminate foil of polyethylene terephthalate (PET), aluminum and polyethylene (PE). Sterile water with sodium chloride (NaCl).
Top foil: Laminate foil of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) and polyethylene (PE).
Bottom foil: Polyolefin.