LoFric® Sense™ is an attractive choice for women. Extra small and discreet – yet still long enough for complete bladder emptying – LoFric Sense includes everything needed for safe and comfortable catheterisation anywhere.
LoFric Sense is tailor-made for women.
- User-friendly handle for good grip and non-touch technique. Connects to a standard collection bag or extension line.
- Urotonic™ Surface Technology for low friction and maximal comfort.
- Smooth catheter eyes.
- Instant activation – sterile salt water solution included, one gentle squeeze and it’s ready to use.
- 10 cm tube length ensures both catheter eyes are in the bladder for complete bladder emptying.
- Discreet design.
- The outer packaging doubles as a hygienic and discreet disposal pouch after use.
- Free from PVC, phthalates and is not made with natural rubber latex
- User-friendly dispenser box.
LoFric Sense users in some countries can take advantage of an exclusive set of FREE accessories such as a toiletry bag, antibacterial hand gel, hand lotion, and mirror. Contact your local Wellspect HealthCare office for more information.
LoFric Sense product data
The LoFric® Sense™ single use, female specific, urinary catheter is intended for clean intermittent urinary catheterisation.
Sterilization & shelf life
All catheters are sterilized by irradiation. Information about the recommended best-before date is printed on the package.
Individual “peel-open” packaging. 30 catheters per carton. 4 cartons per shipping box.
Hydrophilic surface coating: Polyvinyl pyrrolidone (PVP).
Catheter: polyolefin-based elastomer (POBE).
Wetting pouch: Laminate foil of polyethylene terephthalate (PET), aluminum and polyethylene (PE). Sterile water with sodium chloride (NaCl).
Item package: Laminate foil of polyester with aluminum oxide (PET/Alox), linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE), aluminum foil.