RECEPTAL® Suction Cannister Systems
RECEPTAL® Canisters are re-usable and available in 1000 mL, 1500 mL, 2000 mL and 3000 mL sizes. Made of polycarbonate material, RECEPTAL® Canisters are designed with durability and efficiency in mind. The reusable canister sizes are to be used with the same size RECEPTAL® Disposable Liners.
- Easy to read volume marks
- Large patient label strip for convenient documentation
- Canister “T” designates vacuum source connection to simplify canister set up
- Non-Sterile, Reusable
- Latex-Free and DEHP Free
RECEPTAL® Liners are disposable and available in 1000 mL, 1500 mL, 2000 mL and 3000 mL sizes. Permanently attached lids and a multifunctional lid tube help decrease the risk of fluid exposure and improve ease-of-use. The disposable liner sizes are to be used with the same size RECEPTAL® Reusable Canisters. The disposable liners with integrated VAC-GARD® filter shut-off valve support best practice by preventing back flow of aerosols and fluids into the vacuum system.
- 100% leak tested seamless liners minimize risk of contamination
- Cost efficient integrated rotating lid tube promotes simple set-up
- Multiple liner options to meet clinical and safety needs
- Anti-foaming emulsion prevents froth formation and aerosolization, reducing the risk of contaminant exposure
- VAC-GARD® shut off valve includes a 0.3 micron bacterial eliminating filter effective in removing 99.9% of pseudomonas
- Liners are available with pre-gelled solidifiers for safer disposal
- Non-Sterile, Disposable
- Latex Free and BPA Free