Tracheostomy Wound Dressing
This unique post-decannulation tracheostomy wound dressing accelerates the healing process and offers greater patient comfort following the removal of a tracheostomy tube.
- Unique dressing specifically designed to address stoma closure difficulties
- Four customised shape designs to adapt to different patient requirements
- Centre button plate enables accurate and consistent location of the tracheostomy wound
- Gentle pressing of the button plate prevents unwanted passage of air through the wound during actions such as talking, coughing and sneezing
- Core silicone oil technology provides a gentle layer to protect fragile skin
- Foam silicone layer with high exudate swell absorption capacity
- Vapour permeable waterproof adhesive film provides optimal moisture wound management, pain free removal and reduces trauma during removal
- Improves whole patient experience following tracheostomy tube decannulation, leading to shorter hospital stays and fewer complications
- Promotes faster healing and restoration of speech
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.