Ventilatory Pneumonia Reduction Tube
The VPR Tube™ Ventilatory Pneumonia Reduction Tube, with its unique bevelled cuff, incorporates a drainage point at the post tracheal wall. It is supplied with our AccuCuff™ cuff pressure indicator as standard.
- Maximised secretion drainagefrom Subglottic region reducing the risk of Ventilatory and Post Ventilatory Pneumonia
- AccuCuff™cuff pressure indicator provides continuous visual display eliminating the need for regular spot checking
- No need for the use of a reusable gauge, further reducing the risk of cross infection
- Improved cuff pressuresdue to the elimination of regular spot checking, ensuring a continuous low pressure seal preventing seepage of secretions into the lower airway
- Negative pressure graduation on the AccuCuff™indicates when the cuff is fully deflated, reducing the risk of trauma during removal
- Manufactured from clear PVC
- Clear connectors – EGBAT compliant
- Murphy Eye
- Single Use
- Latex Free
- DEHP Free
- 5 years shelf life allows long term storage and reduces waste
To find out more about the VPR Tube™ Ventilatory Pneumonia Reduction Tube, fill out the enquiry form below and we will be in touch:
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.