DEMO S.A. Pharmaceuticals is an industrial and commercial organization established in 1965 and active in the production and sales of pharmaceutical products. Demo Pharmaceuticals are one of the major pharmaceutical manufacturers in Greece with a very strong presence in the hospital market, ranking first among the pharmaceutical companies in terms of sold units.
DEMO S.A. is currently active across 96 countries (as of 31/05/2016), including countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, Latin America, Oceania & the Middle East.
* No1 Producer of pharmaceutical products in Greece
* No1 in Sales Growth among Greek pharmaceutical companies
* Within the Top 100 Greek industries
* No1 company in private funds invested in Greece
* No1 in new jobs creation in Greece
* Within the Top 200 Companies in new jobs creation in the European Union
* Official Supplier of the United Nations
* Official Supplier of UNICEF
Their product portfolio includes many injectable generic pharmaceutical formulations from several therapeutic categories including: Injectable products of all forms such as Liquid injectables in glass ampoules, vials & bottles, sterile powders and freeze – dried formulations, Lyophilised products, Emulsions, Penems, Penicillins, Cephalosporins.
For more information about Demo Pharmaceuticals, click here.