Metoject Homecare Service
11 Nov 2020
The prescription only medicine (POM) Metoject Pen is available in the following presentations:
- Metoject 7.5 mg solution for injection in pre-filled pen
- Metoject 10 mg solution for injection in pre-filled pen
- Metoject 15 mg solution for injection in pre-filled pen
- Metoject 20 mg solution for injection in pre-filled pen
- Metoject 25 mg solution for injection in pre-filled pen
Features of the Metoject® Pen:
- Quick and easy to use
- 5 Second injection time
- Safety shield
- Metoject Pre-filled auto injection
If you have been prescribed Metoject, the following services are available free of charge:
- Nurse training on how to use the Metoject Pen will be arranged at your home at a time that is convenient to you.
- Your first sharps bin will be provided to you at your initial training
- Once your sharps bin is full of Metoject Pens, you will need to contact SRCL, our licensed contractor for the safe disposal of your sharps bin (this number will be visible on your sharps bin)
SRCL Contact Details:
- To contact SRCL, please phone: 01-456 5796
- Please note that only used Metoject Pens should be placed in the sharps bin
Metoject Referral Form:
- To register a patient for this service, please click here or alternatively please contact email@example.com to get set up on the Metoject online portal.
Metoject Patient Resources:
To download the Metoject Pen patient step by step guide please click here.
How to administer the Metoject Pen:
Additional information available on request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Date of Preparation: November 2020
Please note that information on this digital platform is not intended as a substitute for consultation with your healthcare professional. Please consult your healthcare professional for further information.