Asset NeutrArt Sterile Infusion Therapy Devices
Sterile Infusion Therapy Devices
NeutrArt® is a single-use, disposable connector intended for use with a vascular access device for administration of fluids during IV therapy.
The product is a needle-free connector with an integrated silicone seal that protects the patient and healthcare staff from needlestick accidents during intravenous therapy by minimising needle usage.
Features of the product include:
- Smooth flat silicone surface for effective disinfection
- internal split septum design allows for a straight fluid pathway
- Clear transparent housing to ensure all residue is fully flushed
- Minimal residue volume allow for lower flus volumes
- Proven to be used up to 7 days
- Compatible with TPN solutions, blood and oncology drugs
- Allows multiple accesses
- ISO 80369-7 compatible
- Shelf life 5 years
Material = latex free, PVC free
Valve body = Copolyester
Swabable septum = Silicone
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.