Asset FlowArt Needlefree Systems
FlowArt Needle Free connectors are designed to prevent needle stick injuries and reduce the risk of catheter related blood stream infections
- Transparent housing and clear silicone septum enable the Clinician to visualise the fluid pathway during priming and flushing(1)
- Smooth flat swabable surface which is easy to clean in line with international recommendations
- Does not require a change in clinical practice or technique and may help address recent concerns raised by the FDA regarding the safety of positive displacement connectors
- Non-Return Valve (NRV’s) configurations available to prevent back tracking during administration of multidose intravenous therapies, that could lead to patient overdose. As recommended by the MHRA Alert – MDA/2010/073
- Straight fluid pathway creating ‘laminar flow’, ensuring effective flushing and a reduced internal surface where biofilm could develop
Laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.