The Haemoband PLUS Multi-Ligator is an innovative device from Seward Thackray that facilitates the rubber band ligation (RBL) of haemorrhoids. Disposable and low cost, the Haemoband PLUS offers a very attractive alternative to current haemorrhoid devices by providing an easy to use, ergonomically designed product, pre-loaded with four green latex free rubber bands.
Developed with and by surgeons, the unit has been designed to optimise, simplify and substantially cost-reduce the ligation process.
With its innovative multi action handle which controls suction, fires and reloads bands makes the operation a simple procedure. Just position the multi-ligator as required and gently squeeze the trigger to the stepped guide line to induce suction. Continue to pull the trigger to its final position to apply the band, release the trigger to reduce suction and free the haemorrhoid. The multi-ligator is automatically reloaded with the next band ready for immediate use.
• Slim 120mm insertion probe with transparent nozzle for better visibility
• The deep transparent nozzle maximises visibility and optimises suction pressure for more accurate banding
• Trigger guideline, a stepped line guides the user through each stage of application
• Latex free – not made with Natural Rubber Latex
• Solo operation
• Rapid, reducing procedure time to under 3 minutes
• Pre-loaded with 4 green Individually moulded latex-free bands
• Reduced patient discomfort
• Single use, fully disposable unit
• Clinically efficient
• Low cost