iPRO ELITE SKINTACT® Eye Protector
The only eye protector that uses a gentle silicone adhesive!
- Reduce the risk of corneal abrasion
- Reduce the risk of contamination
- Reduce the chance of skin tears
The iPRO single use eye protector is made of a light, translucent material that can be easily applied to the patient’s eye during induced anaesthesia, enabling the orbital area to remain in its pre-surgery condition. The use of a non-adhesive tab allows the clinician to remove and alter the positioning of the protector easily. The mild adhesive significantly reduces the likelihood of impact on the skin and helps to keep the eye closed.
- iPRO Skintact Eye Protector Data Sheet
- iPRO Skintact Eye Protector White Paper
- iPRO IFU
- Comparative Study of Acrylic Vs Silicone Eye Protection
To Request your free samples of iPRO ELITE, please fill out the enquiry form below: