Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters
- HealthPICC identifies a range of catheters suitable for central venous systems access through arm’s deep veins.
- It is recommended for short and long therapies, allowing the venous infusion of liquids, drugs, nutritional therapies and blood samples withdrawal.
- All HealthPICC catheters are suitable for high-flow rate injection of contrast media (“Power injection”).
- Power Injectable Catheters – All HEALTHPICC catheter are made of Polyurethane and suitable for high-pressure injections (max flow rate as reported in the table below)
- Kit Contents
- HEALTHPICC catheter marked every centimetre
- Stylet holder and T-connector
- 21GA echogenic needle
- Nitinol straight guidewire
- Needle Free Connector
- Grip-Lok®2 suture-less adhesive
- Safety scalpel
- Paper ruler
- Instructions for use
- Patient implant card
- ECG-Compatible – For Catheter’s Tip Correct Placement
- Reverse Tapered – For an easy and safe implant procedure reducing bleeding risk. Reverse tapering provides excellent kinking resistance too
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.