Rosemont manufactures and supplies over 160 liquid medicines including both licensed and unlicensed products (‘Specials’). New products are continually being developed and added to their extensive range.
Their philosophy is to develop each product with the same attention to detail, the same GMP standards and the same high quality whether it is a licensed medicine or a ‘Special’. Wherever feasible, they aim to take unlicensed products forward to licensing.
- More than 40 years dedicated experience of liquid medicines
- Over 140 liquid medicines manufactured and supplied
- Based in Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK with 220 employees
- Part of Perrigo Company plc since 2013
- 4 million bottles of liquid medicines manufactured in 2015
- Awarded “Investors in People” and “Positive about Disabled”
To improve the health, quality of life and well-being of people through the development, manufacture and supply of the highest quality Liquid Medicine.
To find out more about Rosemont Pharmaceuticals, click here.