SentraCath Blood Control IV Safety Cannula
- Blood control IV catheter reduces the risk of blood exposure and contamination
- No Venous compression is required during insertion, single handed technology provides ease of use
- Helping to maintain a clean access site
- Passive safety mechanism automatically encapsulates sharp needle bevel, preventing accidental needle stick injuries
- Needle Safety Guard significantly reduces the risk of transmission of blood borne pathogens like HBV, HCV & HIV
- Advanced Polyurethane catheter material ensures better bio-compatibility & longer indwelling time
- Perforated wings provide ventilation & prevent skin maceration
- Reduces the risk of Air Entry* when I.V. bottle runs dry
- Compatible with Power injectors upto 325-330 PSI
- Latex free, PVC free, DEHP free
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.