PROFEEL® DHD Double Gloving System Latex, Sterile
- Two pairs of gloves per pack: overgloves and undergloves
- Wearing two pairs of surgical gloves provide an additional barrier and further reduce the risk of contamination.
- Reduce the number of perforation to innermost pair of surgical gloves.
- Natural Rubber Latex’s intrinsic softness provides an exceptionally comfortable and exible glove.
- Damp Hand Donning (DHD™) – Inner surface of the glove is coated with a proprietary polymer to enhance damp hand donning.
- A non slick skin-grip surface ‑nish provides excellent instrument grip, under both wet and dry conditions.
- A superior tactile sensitivity provides optimum ‘feel’.
- Specially designed high tack band near the cu of the glove to securely hold onto the wearer’s gown to minimize roll down.
- A reinforced beaded cu feature ensures easy donning while preventing tearing.
- Tested for water leak before packing to AQL 0.65.
Laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.