Privigen 100mg/ml Solution for Infusion, Human Normal Immunoglobulin is indicated for:
- Primary immunodeficiency (PID) syndromes with impaired antibody production (see section 4.4 of the SPC).
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia and recurrent bacterial infections in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, in whom prophylactic antibiotics have failed.
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia and recurrent bacterial infections in plateau phase multiple myeloma patients who have failed to respond to pneumococcal immunisation.
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia in patients after allogeneic haematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT).
- Congenital AIDS with recurrent bacterial infections.
Immunomodulation in adults, and children and adolescents (0-18 years) in:
- Primary immune thrombocytopenia (ITP), in patients at high risk of bleeding or prior to surgery to correct the platelet count.
- Guillain-Barré syndrome.
- Kawasaki disease.
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP). Only limited experience is available of use of intravenous immunoglobulins in children with CIDP.
Privigen is available in the following presentations:
- 2.5g in 25ml vial
- 5g in 50ml vial
- 10g in 100ml vial
- 20g in 200ml vial
Privigen is distributed in Ireland by Fannin Ltd in partnership with CSL Behring. (This link will take you to a non-Fannin website. Fannin Ltd does not recommend, endorse or accept liability for sites controlled by third-parties).
Method of Sale: POM
License Number: EU/1/08/446/001-004
MAH Holder: CSL Behring GmbH, Emil-von-Behring-Strasse 76, D-35041 Marburg, Germany
Date of Preparation: May 2017