Privigen 100 mg/ml solution for infusion
Privigen 100mg/ml Solution for Infusion, Human Normal Immunoglobulin is indicated for:
Replacement therapy in adults, and children and adolescents (0-18 years) in:
– Primary immunodeficiency syndromes (PID) with impaired antibody production
– Secondary immunodeficiencies (SID) in patients who suffer from severe or recurrent infections,
ineffective antimicrobial treatment and either proven specific antibody failure (PSAF)* or
serum IgG level of <4 g/l.
* PSAF = failure to mount at least a 2-fold rise in IgG antibody titre to pneumococcal polysaccharide and polypeptide antigen vaccines.
Immunomodulation in adults, and children and adolescents (0-18 years) in:
– Primary immune thrombocytopenia (ITP), in patients at high risk of bleeding or prior to surgery
to correct the platelet count.
– Guillain-Barré syndrome.
– Kawasaki disease (in conjunction with acetylsalicylic acid; see section 4.2.).
– Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP). Only limited experience is
available of use of intravenous immunoglobulins in children with CIDP.
– Multifocal motor neuropathy (MMN)
Privigen is available in the following presentations:
- 2.5g in 25ml vial
- 5g in 50ml vial
- 10g in 100ml vial
- 20g in 200ml vial
Please click here for the SPC or for further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Privigen is distributed in Ireland by Fannin Ltd in partnership with CSL Behring. (This link will take you to a non-Fannin website. Fannin Ltd does not recommend, endorse or accept liability for sites controlled by third-parties).
Method of Sale: POM
License Number: EU/1/08/446/001-004
MAH Holder: CSL Behring GmbH, Emil-von-Behring-Strasse 76, D-35041 Marburg, Germany
Additional information available on request.
Date of Preparation: November 2022