Privigen 100 mg/ml solution for infusion
Privigen 100mg/ml Solution for Infusion, Human Normal Immunoglobulin is indicated for:
Replacement therapy in adults, and children and adolescents (0-18 years) in:
– Primary immunodeficiency syndromes (PID) with impaired antibody production
– Secondary immunodeficiencies (SID) in patients who suffer from severe or recurrent infections,
ineffective antimicrobial treatment and either proven specific antibody failure (PSAF)* or
serum IgG level of <4 g/l.
* PSAF = failure to mount at least a 2-fold rise in IgG antibody titre to pneumococcal polysaccharide and polypeptide antigen vaccines.
Immunomodulation in adults, and children and adolescents (0-18 years) in:
– Primary immune thrombocytopenia (ITP), in patients at high risk of bleeding or prior to surgery
to correct the platelet count.
– Guillain-Barré syndrome.
– Kawasaki disease (in conjunction with acetylsalicylic acid; see section 4.2.).
– Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP). Only limited experience is
available of use of intravenous immunoglobulins in children with CIDP.
– Multifocal motor neuropathy (MMN)
Privigen is available in the following presentations:
- 2.5g in 25ml vial
- 5g in 50ml vial
- 10g in 100ml vial
- 20g in 200ml vial
Please click here for the SPC or for further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our Hizentra and homecare services pages for information on our Solution for Subcutaneous Injection, Human Normal Immunoglobulin.
Privigen is distributed in Ireland by Fannin Ltd in partnership with CSL Behring. (This link will take you to a non-Fannin website. Fannin Ltd does not recommend, endorse or accept liability for sites controlled by third-parties).
Method of Sale: POM
License Number: EU/1/08/446/001-004
MAH Holder: CSL Behring GmbH, Emil-von-Behring-Strasse 76, D-35041 Marburg, Germany
For any further information please speak to your local Fannin Representative or contact our medical information department for a copy of the SPC at email@example.com or via phone on 01 2907000.
Additional information available on request.
Date of Preparation: November 2022
ROI orders / enquiries please contact
+353 1 2907000
+353 1 2907111