Toffeln is one of the world’s leading experts in the design and manufacture of specialist footwear for professionals working indoors in hygienic environments such as hospitals, kitchens, food manufacture, dentistry and veterinary.
More productive, less tired
Ergonomic design means shoes that enable people who walk around during long shifts, to be more productive because they become far less tired.
Fewer problems with lower back and knee pain
It means trainers and clogs that leave the wearer less prone to lower back pain, knee problems and other physical damage.
Over the years, Toffeln have introduced further design features that our customers love, such as
- Washable at high temperatures so they stay hygienic
- Increasing lightness with no loss of strength
- Materials that mould to the shape of your feet
- Vent holes that allow free air circulation around your feet
- Non-slip soles
- A growing range of colours and designs to perk up your day
Toffeln are committed to providing exceptionally comfortable, supportive and stylish footwear at affordable prices.