PORTEX® Bivona® Adult TTS™ Tracheostomy Tubes
The Bivona® Adult TTS™ tracheostomy tube provides multiple features in one design. The cuff, when inflated, creates a seal between the tube and the trachea, protecting against aspiration and optimizing respiration. When the cuff is deflated, it rests tight to the shaft of the tube. This enables the tube to be used for weaning patients from a ventilator and also aids in speaking. The TTS™ provides a tracheostomy solution for a variety of airway management needs without having to change tubes.
Bivona® Adult TTS™ tracheostomy tube is intended to provide the benefits of cuffed and uncuffed tubes in one:
- The TTS™ cuff design has the profile of an uncuffed tube when deflated which is intended to minimize trauma when the tube is inserted
- The silicone tube construction allows the tube to remain flexible in the trachea.
- Wire-reinforced tube shaft design is intended for improved kink and crush resistance
- Clip in obturator features a hollow tip allowing you to change the tube over a guidewire.
- The Bivona® TTS™ tubes are coated with a SuperSlick® coating to the external and internal shaft surfaces to help minimize secretion encrustation for easier suctioning and cleaning
- Bivona® adult tubes can be reprocessed up to ten times
Common applications / procedures product is used for:
- Airway management
- Intermittent/nocturnal mechanical ventilation
- Leak management
- Weaning and speech
- Hospital and home care use