ABX PENTRA 60 C+ Haematology Analyser
A Dedicated Workstation for a Powerful Management of your Workflow
- Data management on stand-alone PC.
- Micro-sampling from whole blood (CBC : 30 µL - DIFF: 53 µL)
- Cytochemistry, Impedance (real cell volume measurement) & Optical (analysis of the internal cellular structure by measuring light absorbance) - DHSS* Technology.
- Perfect homogenization of blood samples with reagents - MDSS** Technology.
- Throughput: Up to 60 samples/hour
- Reagents: Only 4 onboard reagents and 1 diluent
- Perfect differentiation of the 5 WBC sub-populations with DHSS* Technology
- 3 histograms for RBC, BAS/WBC and PLT together with the 5 DIFF Matrix.
- Basophils counted through specific channel
- High resolution matrix includes the determination of 2 additional subpopulations (% and #): Atypical Lymphocytes (ALY***) and Large Immature Cells (LIC***)